Safe Workforce Solutions General Terms & Conditions – Rev 01/11/16
- Course fees include tuition, course notes, writing materials, and refreshments. Some courses may require the use of laptop computers. You will be advised if this is the case.
- Accommodation is not included in the fees and, if required, must be booked separately by the client.
- Upon receipt of an SWS pro forma invoice, payment in full must be made to guarantee a place.
- Delegates will be emailed with specific venue information.
- Examination and Certificate courses – results will be conveyed to the course contact andcertificate(s) issued to same, unless otherwise requested.
- Delegates booking themselves will be issued with results and certificate direct within two weeksoftheendofthecourse. Examinationfeesareincludedinthecostofthecourse.
- SWS reserves the right to cancel or change the venue of any course at any time without liability (very rarely necessary). Delegates will be offered an alternative date or venue, a credit note or full refund of all fees paid.
Payment Terms (Open/Public Courses)
- Fees must be paid upon receipt of invoice, which will be sent within a week of confirmation of attendance, unless agreed otherwise.
- Payment can be made by Fast Payment/BACS transfer quoting invoice number; or by cheque made payable to Safe Workforce Solutions Ltd. SWS reserves the right to adjust prices quoted in its literature if necessary, after a 60-day period from publication of such literature, this will not affect fees already paid.
- Cancellations must be in writing (email accepted) and the following applies: over 31 days’ notice full refund, 21-31 days’ notice 50% charge; less than 21 days’ notice full fee payable, no transfers or refunds. For delegates who fail to attend for any reason the full fee is payable; substitute delegates will be welcome with no penalty charge if they can fulfil any enrolment criteria that may be required.
- SWS reserves the right to change the content of advertised courses without prior notice to ensure that training is in line with current legislation, standards and awarding body criteria.
- The client agrees to provide an adequate training room for the number of delegates to be trained and an in-house contact to ensure the smooth running of the course, i.e. access to the site, ability to set-up prior to the start time and provision of refreshment for the trainer. Liaison prior to the course will identify training equipment available on site for the trainer to use and where necessary SWS will provide the necessary presentation equipment.
- Course fees include tuition, course notes where applicable and writing materials. Delegate numbers should not exceed the maximum quoted, if they do an additional charge per delegate may be made. In some circumstances, too many delegates could affect the benefits and efficiency of the course and in these instances the client will be informed in order that a compromise is reached.
- Additional charges for trainer travel, accommodation and subsistence will be agreed prior to acceptance of booking.
Payment Terms and Cancellations (In-Company Courses)
- Clients will be invoiced following training, with payment terms of strictly 30 days (please advise if payment will be made outside this timeframe to avoid unnecessary chasing of payment). PaymentcanbebyFastPaymenttransfer/BACSquotinginvoicenumberora cheque made payable to Safe Workforce Solutions Ltd.
Cancellations In-Company Courses
- Must be in writing and the following terms apply: 14 -31 days’ notice 25% of daily rate; less than 14 days’ notice full daily rate payable.
- SWS reserves the right to change advertised course content without prior notice to ensure that training is in line with current legislation, standards and awarding body criteria.
- A daily rate and consultant travel/accommodation charges will be agreed prior to the commencement of any work undertaken. Payment terms strictly 30 days from date of invoice, issued following consultancy or part thereof.