Emergency First Aid at Work
The Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work may be more suitable for lower-risk work environments, such as offices and shops and/or organisations with fewer than 100 employees.
For regulatory purposes, successfully completing the Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work will enable the candidate to act as a first aider in the workplace.
Emergency First Aid skills and competencies are some of the most important things any worker can ever learn.
In the case of an accident or critical health incident, it takes a confident and knowledgeable first aider to be able to provide that first response care that can either save a life, or dramatically improve the outcome for the casualty. SWS deliver the skills and knowledge to first aiders to enable them to have the confidence to deal with any first aid emergency they are faced with.
Further information on emergency first aid at work can be found at the CIEH by following this link :
On successful completion of the qualification, the learner will understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider and be able to:
- assess an incident
- manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally and not breathing normally
- recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- manage a casualty with external bleeding
- manage a casualty who is in shock
- manage a casualty with a minor injury
Why Choose SWS?
We pride ourselves on never claiming to be “the nations no.1 provider” but instead as a very simple, sound and solid consultancy and training service with a highly trained team.
We aim to provide you with impartial and comprehensive training and assessments for any size business.
- On Site Training – We Come to You!
- Accredited Courses & Consultancy
- Ex-Fire Service Trainers & Consultants
- Sound & Impartial Help & Advice
- Cater for any size business in any sector
- Cost Effective tailored to your budget