With prices from as little as £25 per person, SWS Fire Marshal training delivers pro-active fire safety advice and knowledge to your staff.
The course focusses on fire prevention and encompasses both theory and practical exercises, where candidates conduct a fire risk reduction sheet in their own workplace to check their own workplace for fire safety standards.
SWS fire marshal training is an integral part of a fully integrated Fire Safety Management System. We believe that an educated and compliant business is a safe business and using our ex-fire service trainers, SWS can help your business become just that.
The course covers:
- Duties of a Fire Marshal
- Legislation & Responsibilities
- Fire Causes and Chemistry
- Fire Extinguishers & Fire Classification
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Risk Assessments and Risk Reduction sheets
SWS Fire Marshal training and risk reduction exercises will drastically reduce the risk of fire starting within your place of work.
Why Choose SWS?
We pride ourselves on never claiming to be “the nations no.1 provider” but instead as a very simple, sound and solid consultancy and training service with a highly trained team.
We aim to provide you with impartial and comprehensive training and assessments for any size business.
- On Site Training – We Come to You!
- Accredited Courses & Consultancy
- Ex-Fire Service Trainers & Consultants
- Sound & Impartial Help & Advice
- Cater for any size business in any sector
- Cost Effective tailored to your budget