Using Fire Service command level experience, SWS can help you develop an emergency incident response plan to enable your company to deal with emergencies swiftly, thoroughly and in a coordinated manner all the way from initial incident stages, development stages through to post incident hot and cold de-briefs.
SWS can bring together your management team, fire marshals, first aiders & security officers and help you build a highly trained and coordinated incident response team.
How would your company respond to and deal with an emergency incident (Fire, entrapment, dangerous occurrence, major incident)?
The first basic steps to consider in any emergency situation are:
• scene safety
• incident assessment/response
• collating as much pertinent information as possible to communicate to the relevant emergency service/s.
How well would your business perform in an emergency incident?
Why Choose SWS?
We pride ourselves on never claiming to be “the nations no.1 provider” but instead as a very simple, sound and solid consultancy and training service with a highly trained team.
We aim to provide you with impartial and comprehensive training and assessments for any size business.
- On Site Training – We Come to You!
- Accredited Courses & Consultancy
- Ex-Fire Service Trainers & Consultants
- Sound & Impartial Help & Advice
- Cater for any size business in any sector
- Cost Effective tailored to your budget